What to think of?

Because i'm to busy to remember what i had for breakfast

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

My good points: I'm dependable, trustworthy, loyal, and funny. My bad points: I'm loud, get annoyed easily by lazy people, and i'm blunt!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The story of my life!

I woke up this morning and there was ice on my windshield, what the heck is that all about? I've been here at the restaurant since 5am. We open extra early today to feed the Rotary Club. I still don't quite understand what it is they exactly do besides tell us when it's time for the city to put up and take down Christmas lights. I don't think i can ever be so Obssesively devoted to a club that wakes up to start their meeting at 5:45am. It's still night time in my book! I just want them in and out. I feel like they are using and abusing us because we are the only darn restaurant in town that will feed them so early! I've only seen 5 out of the group of 40 ever come in when it's not the Rotary meeting. I really wish they would go somewhere else. It's totally not worth the extra $150 bucks. Mind you, the $150 is on a good day! I'm probably going to start charging them a $50 minimum to book the room. Whatever!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home