What to think of?

Because i'm to busy to remember what i had for breakfast

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

My good points: I'm dependable, trustworthy, loyal, and funny. My bad points: I'm loud, get annoyed easily by lazy people, and i'm blunt!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

More confused than ever before, i think!

This house thing is driving me bonkers! This is my dream home, it is so beautiful, it has very large lot 100x125. Open Bright Kitchen with 11x9 breakfast nook and bay window. Inside utility room. Formal dining room. Jacuzzi Tub, separate shower & double sinks in MBA. 7x9 walk-in closet.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/anulita/179565a.jpg here are the stats:

Living Rm:15X20 Master Bed:14X15 Taxes: 415
Dining Rm:11X13 Bed Rm 2:11X12 Tax Year: 2005
Kitchen:12X14 Bed Rm 3:11X12 Mortgage: No
Utility Rm:5 X 6 Bath 1:7 X20 Living Sq Ft:1,700
Garage:21X21 Bath 2:5 X 8 Total Sq Ft:2,500
Porch:15X40

The house couldn't be more perfect. It's a doll house! Yanni and me love it! We can't wait to move in. I just hope all goes well!!! We'll keep our finger crossed! We've already picked out all our furniture, we are just having trouble picking out the right rugs, console set, paintings and window treatments! We have a ball park figure of $700 for wooden blinds, but we aren't sure about the color on those... The contract for the MIami house is ready, my lawyer is looking at it. Hopefully there are no loops in the contract and we'll see if it will be ready for signing tomorrow. I don't want to lay the egg before the chicken but i can't help but be excited. If for some reason we end up not getting this house, i won't be too sad, i'm preparing for destress just in case!

Ok, I don't even want to think about the paining and the packing and the moving and the putting. This time we are hiring people. I have moved so many times that no place feels like home anymore. This is it! We found a place we love, we aren't just settling. It's Home!!! But then again, we have a 5 year plan, in about 5 years we are moving to Greece! My In-Laws are all psyched about it. Our house in Athens is gorgeous and our house in the island is almost complete! That's another thing i can't wait to plan for. A very wise person told me once that life is all about planning and having things to look forward to. Boy, were they right. My husband and I always have something going on, whether it's buying a new car, getting a new pet, building a new house, finding a new path... It's all good! I can't just sit around and wait for things to fall on my lap, I'm a go-getter!

Today has been a good day! We'll see what news Jim & Wendy (our bank advisors) give us tomorrow!

Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home