What to think of?

Because i'm to busy to remember what i had for breakfast

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

My good points: I'm dependable, trustworthy, loyal, and funny. My bad points: I'm loud, get annoyed easily by lazy people, and i'm blunt!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The sound of music...

Yesterday and today the Musician came and played at out restaurant, looks like the guy is going to be a big hit! Everyone seems to like him, they give him requests, and he's a people person. I just wish i knew what he was playing. I didn't hear back from the bank today, hopefuly tomorrow they will be able to give me an answer... I found the wall unit that i've been looking for and also one of the rugs... Only a few more things to go!!! I'm not really in the mood to write because i want to surf the web for more things to PURCHASE, I LOVE TO SHOP!!!

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home