What to think of?

Because i'm to busy to remember what i had for breakfast

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

My good points: I'm dependable, trustworthy, loyal, and funny. My bad points: I'm loud, get annoyed easily by lazy people, and i'm blunt!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

'tis the season...

So far it's only getting better and better, last night we broke record again! It looks like every Friday it's a new record so far! I can't believe it. I am so glad we did the remodel, it has totally paid off! The only thing I'm worried about is when we are going to get that darn beer & wine. More news on the house... We decided not to "WAIT" we are going for it. No ifs ands or buts about it. We just need the down payment and we are done! I wanted to move in right away but the guy doesn't know us well enough to trust us to get in. Darnet. I wanted to start moving before my in-laws left so that they could enjoy the Jacuzzi. Oh well, maybe next year! It's ok, we'll have plenty of time to move over the summer when all my customers are gone :(

It feels just like yesterday when I bought the restaurant, it's already been a year. A year that I thought I wasn't going to survive. If we got thru our first year I know we will get through the rest. There is a rumor going on around town saying that we are selling the restaurant. HAHA!!! No way. I don't know who the hell starts these things, but this person really has nothing else better to do. GET A LIFE! All the other restaurants are complaining to our food guy that we are taking all of their business! I can't help it if m food is good and my service is excellent. I want everyone to make money, to be happy, I'm not greedy, but maybe they aren't doing something right. I know that when i have an ussatisfied customer, I try to make it up some way or another so that-that person will give us another chance. I can't help but feel bad that a person won't happy. I know that you can't make everybody happy but it still bothers me. We had a party of 29 come in today. They were all extatic! We did good! Then we had a party of 13 come in and also, everyone was happy, but there is always that one person who slips through the crack. TODAY THOUGH, NONE!

Yay! Looks like all my efforts are slowly showing. Yanni got the sysco order today and he knew that we had no catfish and no grouper. Why didn't he thaw fish out in the morning? Hmmm, beats me! I have to go buy bread now, tomorrow is another hectic day. Maybe I'll stop and buy some goldfish, our fish tack is looking a little bare. Yanni doesn't seem to enjoy the fish as mush this time around, I don't know what his problem is.

We couldn't convince my in-laws to stay longer. It sucks, I really enjoy their company. Someone to talk to when we get home. Me and Yanni are together here at the restaurant all day so by the time we get home, we are all talked out and we just want to hit the shower and go to bed. It's nice that when we get home we have someone to ask us how our day went!

Anyway, I'm about pooped from the lunch crowd so I'm going to sigh off for now. By the way, this shit is set up to Easter standard time and it's posting whatever time it feels like it on this crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home