What to think of?

Because i'm to busy to remember what i had for breakfast

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

My good points: I'm dependable, trustworthy, loyal, and funny. My bad points: I'm loud, get annoyed easily by lazy people, and i'm blunt!

Friday, February 24, 2006

yeah, i'm still here...

It's been quite a few days since my last post. Anyway, so much has been going on. We are moving and we should be all moved in by tomorrow. Turns out the guy we bought the house from cut us an awesome deal, it's like a rent to own kind of thing, we have al the time in the world! He said "when you sell your house, then you can pay me back! How awesome is that? We did convince my inlaws to stay an extra 2 weeks so they will get to enjoy the jacuzzi!!! YAY! I'm so tired! I have moved too many times, Yanni says this is the last time, but i hate to break it to him, Greece is deffinitely the last time. We still don't know what's going to happen, we have this 5 year plan which really is 4 years because one has passed but we still call it the 5 year plan. We don't know what we're going to do just yet!

On another note, breakfast seems to be at a good start this morning. I thought we would be slow considering that we are near the end of the month but it looks like people budgeted this month just right. I guess i can't speak too soon, it all depends on how we do on our lovely fish fry tonight! I have this love/hate thing with fish night! All my employees in the kitchen hate it but the rest of us have mixed feelings about it. The waitress' work their ass offbut it pays iff in the end. THey give good service, they get good tips. I just like counting the register at the end of the night! I'm always impressed on Fridays! But i'm on the grill, i smell fishy, i'm sweaty and boy am i stressed!

Well, this isn't much of a post and i don't think that i'll be posting anymore, i just don't have the time, who knows, maybe when things slow down over the summer.

We'll see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home